2022 signings

Evs62

9 minutes ago, Gillmeister80 said:

It’s fair to say I’m aware of who wanted to speak to both lads who are 19 and with huge potential but carry on thinking your clubs only got an eye on the 2022 season 

It’s amazing how Whitehaven are chasing every player you sign. 😂😂

Maybe the reason your getting lads who Newcastle didn’t want might be to do with the fact that your petering on the edge of extinction due to owing money out left, right & centre hence why Mr Thorman has taken sole running of the whole club due to past miss failings but hey I’m just troll who doesn’t deal in truth.

Edited by Cumbria RL
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cumbria RL said:

Maybe the reason your getting lads who Newcastle didn’t want might be to do with the fact that your petering on the edge of distinction due to owing money out left, right & centre hence why Mr Thorman has taken sole running of the whole club due to past miss failings but hey I’m just troll who doesn’t deal in truth.

To say Newcastle didn’t want either just shows what a whopper you are

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

Maybe the reason your getting lads who Newcastle didn’t want might be to do with the fact that your petering on the edge of distinction due to owing money out left, right & centre hence why Mr Thorman has taken sole running of the whole club due to past miss failings but hey I’m just troll who doesn’t deal in truth.

Did you mean extinction 😂

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Our friend from up the road said we were petering on the edge of "distinction" lol

Distington maybe 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

17 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Great to see town giving opportunities to local talent, no reason why the lad cant develop and become a regular as the season goes on,much rather see this strategy than importing players from around the world 

We tried this a few year back pal look how it ended up for us you will find out he same soon it just doesn’t work 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Great to see town giving opportunities to local talent, no reason why the lad cant develop and become a regular as the season goes on,much rather see this strategy than importing players from around the world 

Most of Haven’s & Town’s best teams over the last 30yrs have been built around a core of local based players augmented with some quality imports,with 3 Cumbrian teams now in the Championship there isn’t sufficient numbers of local players to go around with the quality needed to build a team that will survive in the Championship.

• Like 1