2022 signings

Evs62

1 hour ago, Big Yin said:

Was talking to a ex director and he tells me Pauli Pauli had signed after being released from York after disciplinary problems 

Depending what for, hardly the 'no sweet and lovely person' policy chris talks about. In our predicament I think a small dose of dickheads would be acceptable if they produced on a Sunday afternoon?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, townie88 said:

Depending what for, hardly the 'no sweet and lovely person' policy chris talks about. In our predicament I think a small dose of dickheads would be acceptable if they produced on a Sunday afternoon?

I don’t volunteer to call him any names given he’s so big you can see him from the international space station 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

How many players from the past liked a drink the night before and didn’t let the team down on match day.not saying it’s right but everyone’s different

So is todays game

• Like 1

I think the interview on the interweb with Chris will have put some supporters minds at rest.at least we now know that they are looking to bolster the squad as soon as.it certainly made me more confident we can survive this season given a littbit of luck utt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

I think the interview on the interweb with Chris will have put some supporters minds at rest.at least we now know that they are looking to bolster the squad as soon as.it certainly made me more confident we can survive this season given a littbit of luck utt

Agree. Was reassuring to hear everyone at the club are throwing everything at getting people in. 

We've heard this before though. That we should have announcements soon and nothing came of it. 

28 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Agree. Was reassuring to hear everyone at the club are throwing everything at getting people in. 

We've heard this before though. That we should have announcements soon and nothing came of it. 

How’s your team doing?

• Confused 1