We've signed a young half back from Fev

Wakefield Ram

18 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Disappointed having looked at the title that it wasn't the start of a limerick...

We've signed a young half back from Fev
Who faces a fate worse than death
We hope that he likes
Being back-up to Sykes
Who will play till he draws his last breath

Could be replacing Sykes 😉

On 19/10/2021 at 12:29, DOGFATHER said:

I was impressed with what I saw of him in the playoffs for Doncaster. I was hoping we would have signed him and Brandon Douglas.

You can't sign everyone, or has KN won the Euro Millions?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

You can't sign everyone, or has KN won the Euro Millions?

Very true. It would seem quite a few teams are going all out for next season, but I don't think either of the HW teams fall into that category. Although, both look to be putting pretty competitive squads together. 

12 hours ago, DOGFATHER said:

Very true. It would seem quite a few teams are going all out for next season, but I don't think either of the HW teams fall into that category. Although, both look to be putting pretty competitive squads together. 

Aye, we won't sack our coaches for coming 2nd, will we?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 hours ago, DOGFATHER said:

That's only because we have no ambition, so I'm told. 🤣

We have ambition if we didn’t I’m sure KN would just fold the club and pack up… why wouldn’t he have ambitions I’m sure if you ask him properly he’ll answer the question 

3 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

We have ambition if we didn’t I’m sure KN would just fold the club and pack up… why wouldn’t he have ambitions I’m sure if you ask him properly he’ll answer the question 

It's good to know the sentiment of the post wasn't lost on you KTF.🥴

Archived