OuRLeague App

1 hour ago, burnleywelsh said:

Anyone else getting this?

Every time I try to open the app on my iPad, I get this picture….that’s all.

B8E0B5F4-E3F0-4EDE-8D51-6C864D98E68E.jpeg

Just checked mine, I get that picture but at the bottom there is a Next button that moves you on. I’m sure you have scrolled down the picture, but in case not, do that. 

Just watching Thatto Heath v Wath Brow NCL final. What a great game, highly skilled, tactically wise and some really fashionable haircuts and beard/crewcut combinations.

The prize though, for out and out individuality, must go to Thatto's loose forward, Kilgannon who despite the presence of so many dedicated followers of fashion, nonchalantly displays a better Mullet than Noddy Holder! 

15 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Just watching Thatto Heath v Wath Brow NCL final. What a great game, highly skilled, tactically wise and some really fashionable haircuts and beard/crewcut combinations.

The prize though, for out and out individuality, must go to Thatto's loose forward, Kilgannon who despite the presence of so many dedicated followers of fashion, nonchalantly displays a better Mullet than Noddy Holder! 

This reminded me to try to watch some of Workington v Donny, I can’t work out how to fast forward to the start of the game though, so I’ve just got the warm ups. 

Archived