England Jersey reduced for this weekend

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/shop/england-rugby-league/england-rugby-league-official-kit?utm_source=EnglandRL&utm_medium=Email (Header)&utm_campaign=official_kit

The England RL jersey is down to just £25 until Sunday. 

As it clearly says 21, I think we can assume that this won’t be the World Cup jersey.

Anyway decent offer for those that collect National tops. 

Not sure why but just a warning to people... when I tried the link my phone security app recommended I didn't visit because it is a known malicious site.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Waynebennettswinger said:

Oh apologies for that I will remove the link. It came via the RFL so I thought that would be ok. 😳

No worries. Sometime these things are flagged incorrectly but I thought I would mention it.

If it was sent by the RFL you would think it would be OK.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Mad that. Done a bit of research (nothing but the sleuth), when it was listed months back the title of the shirt was England 21 RLWC Jersey. Cutting RLWC out the name combined with the reduction in price does suggest it won't be the shirt for the tournament. 

I don't mind the shirt design especially, it's just I find the Oxen shirts a bit cheap feeling when worn which I can put up with for a Widnes shirt but for the national team I find disappointing. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

41 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Mad that. Done a bit of research (nothing but the sleuth), when it was listed months back the title of the shirt was England 21 RLWC Jersey. Cutting RLWC out the name combined with the reduction in price does suggest it won't be the shirt for the tournament. 

I don't mind the shirt design especially, it's just I find the Oxen shirts a bit cheap feeling when worn which I can put up with for a Widnes shirt but for the national team I find disappointing. 

I’ve bought one. If it’s dissatisfying at £25 I’ll bin it.

2 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Not sure why but just a warning to people... when I tried the link my phone security app recommended I didn't visit because it is a known malicious site.

On the same sort of subject, I googled Limoux Xiii to try to get on their website yesterday, the website that Google suggested was an eye opener! 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

On the same sort of subject, I googled Limoux Xiii to try to get on their website yesterday, the website that Google suggested was an eye opener! 

Just googled that and all I got was Rugby League sites.

I guess Google must have learned your, shall we say, preferences!

57 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Just googled that and all I got was Rugby League sites.

I guess Google must have learned your, shall we say, preferences!

😂.  Try clicking on the website it suggests for them though, where you get call, directions, save, website.  … or actually don’t. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

😂.  Try clicking on the website it suggests for them though, where you get call, directions, save, website.  … or actually don’t. 

Oh, just seen that. 

And my wife has just seen me seeing that!

3 hours ago, Dunbar said:

Payment is available via PayPal. Which means they carry  an account.

Oxen having a sale is no great surprise, Oxen releasing numerous kits/training kits on a monthly basis is no surprise. But I can’t believe they’ll be changing the WC shirt next year. Maybe releasing an away shirt would be ok, as we should have a change shirt really.  But surely there’d be plenty of complaints if people have bought a WC shirt only for them not to wear it at the WC!

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

15 minutes ago, Odsal Outlaw said:

Oxen having a sale is no great surprise, Oxen releasing numerous kits/training kits on a monthly basis is no surprise. But I can’t believe they’ll be changing the WC shirt next year. Maybe releasing an away shirt would be ok, as we should have a change shirt really.  But surely there’d be plenty of complaints if people have bought a WC shirt only for them not to wear it at the WC!

I suppose it depends what the new design is, I’m not a fan of flag designs and would like a chevron on there somewhere.

They might have to change the design if the kit sponsors change next year.

The England RL shirt designs are very poor every time, that has to be down to the RFL, not the manufacturer. This St George's flag obsession has been going on for years and it's never looked even remotely classy. Should be either chevrons or hoops in classic RL style. On the plus side, at least they've given up on the dreadful "wall of white" rubbish these days.

2 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

The England RL shirt designs are very poor every time, that has to be down to the RFL, not the manufacturer. This St George's flag obsession has been going on for years and it's never looked even remotely classy. Should be either chevrons or hoops in classic RL style. On the plus side, at least they've given up on the dreadful "wall of white" rubbish these days.

If it's a chevron, some will moan it's too Saints like, and for hoops, Wigan.

3 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

If it's a chevron, some will moan it's too Saints like, and for hoops, Wigan.

Yeah which I guess it’s why they don’t do it. 

Should be two red chevrons - mirroring the Kangaroos. Simple, classic and just enough difference from Saints.

Clearly Limoux are playing a very exciting brand of rugby these days.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived