New Coach ?

tms

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has Webster done wrong?

What more could any coach have done with the 2021 squad?

What SL dreams (will there be any in 2022)?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

What has Webster done wrong?

What more could any coach have done with the 2021 squad?

What SL dreams (will there be any in 2022)?

Rumour he wants to go PT so he can study

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

You can't be surprised I said at the beginning of the season that Webster was the featherstone weak link, Campbell knows the eternal bridesmaids circle has to be broken, without a strong appointment like this Fev would be runners up to Leigh next season, then the season after runners up to whoever comes down, I applaud Campbell for having the b.Alls to make a decision that could take Fev into the promised land and keep them there, no points are ever won on sentiment.. Hard yards bring titles... He's now gotta supply the personnel to achieve the goal.. Webster can't.. Big Brian can🤔🤔

23 minutes ago, coolie said:

You can't be surprised I said at the beginning of the season that Webster was the featherstone weak link, Campbell knows the eternal bridesmaids circle has to be broken, without a strong appointment like this Fev would be runners up to Leigh next season, then the season after runners up to whoever comes down, I applaud Campbell for having the b.Alls to make a decision that could take Fev into the promised land and keep them there, no points are ever won on sentiment.. Hard yards bring titles... He's now gotta supply the personnel to achieve the goal.. Webster can't.. Big Brian can🤔🤔

Well that's a right load of bull. 

Why would people stop going to games if McDermott is coach, this is not fair on the players, our club needs our support, I’m not keen on the bloke but it won’t stop me going to games and supporting my team. 

Im Fev and im proud

5 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Why would people stop going to games if McDermott is coach, this is not fair on the players, our club needs our support, I’m not keen on the bloke but it won’t stop me going to games and supporting my team. 

Just said same Maureen ,you don't cut yer nose off to spite yer face! It's our CLUB regardless of who plays and coaches. 

It makes me laugh when people go on about what he said in 2019 at the time he was TWP coach  when they were going to be the saviours of british rugby league and remember a number of SL didn't want them in so of course he's going to toe the company line and say big cities are the future of SL 

Cannot see what Webster did wrong, but we move on ,Campbell is the money man. So lets give  Mcdermott a chance to see if he comes up with the goods.

12 hours ago, lingaro said:

The only thing that stopped Featherstone this season as being part time and playing double the games of their nearest rivals. 

And the squad being not quite good enough, don't forget.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived