New Coach ?

tms

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, lingaro said:

Wikipedia says so

Brian G. McDermott (born 16 March 1970) is an English professional rugby league coach who is employed as head coach at Featherstone Rovers in the RFL Championship. He is a former professional rugby league player.[1][4]

25 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

i now expect the big signings to follow

What I'm expecting is a retraction  of his statement about small time clubs with a comment somewhere on the lines of

"I didn't realise how big this club is!"

16 minutes ago, Steve Slater said:

What I'm expecting is a retraction  of his statement about small time clubs with a comment somewhere on the lines of

"I didn't realise how big this club is!"

We don't need a retraction for something he said at another club  and he's already bigged FEV up in his press conference

1 hour ago, plug said:

I see it is being shown live on the rovers facebook page but for someone who dunt do facebook why not show it live on rovers tv we pay money into the club every month but seem to get stuff like this second hand 

I don't do facebook or twitter either but it doesn't stop me reading FEV pages so seen his press conference

19 minutes ago, POR said:

I don't do facebook or twitter either but it doesn't stop me reading FEV pages so seen his press conference

I'v also read all the page's on the website and forum but would be nice to hear the press conferance live not just read about it after the event 

6 minutes ago, plug said:

I'v also read all the page's on the website and forum but would be nice to hear the press conferance live not just read about it after the event 

Fortunately for me P my grandson who's a twitter aficionado told me about it so I tuned in a 10pm and watched it live

f

Well after the worse kept secret being announced, can we move on now please......it’s over and done with, we can’t change owt, he’s here whether we like it or not. 🤪

Im Fev and im proud

30 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Well after the worse kept secret being announced, can we move on now please......it’s over and done with, we can’t change owt, he’s here whether we like it or not. 🤪

And that's telling you lot 🤣😂🙃

Archived