New Coach ?

tms

23 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Happy with McDermott  but like all coaches he will be judged on results.I hope supporters don't start moaning if we lose a few games it's the play offs that count.Peaking at the end of the season is something he has managed with his teams in the past.

Absolutely, while Fev's record of making  7 Championship Grand Finals is impressive, the fact that they only won one of them is far less so. Only one win in 4 seasons as runaway winners of the league highights this fact, and Big Mac is the exact opposite, engineering wins from lower down the play-off placings.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steve Slater said:

Absolutely, while Fev's record of making  7 Championship Grand Finals is impressive, the fact that they only won one of them is far less so. Only one win in 4 seasons as runaway winners of the league highights this fact, and Big Mac is the exact opposite, engineering wins from lower down the play-off placings.

Wonder what the mindset of our players was in the match in Toulouse.To be 16-0 down in 15 minutes killed our chances.James seems quiet and did he motivate the players to get stuck into them from the kick off.One thing i did notice our defence did not go up in a line we stood and let Toulouse come to us.As i have said earlier McDermott will do for me.In fact i can't believe we have got him.

12 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Wonder what the mindset of our players was in the match in Toulouse.To be 16-0 down in 15 minutes killed our chances.James seems quiet and did he motivate the players to get stuck into them from the kick off.One thing i did notice our defence did not go up in a line we stood and let Toulouse come to us.As i have said earlier McDermott will do for me.In fact i can't believe we have got him.

Surely the fact they were playing in a grand final should have been motivation enough.

Archived