New Coach ?

tms

44 minutes ago, philcow said:

If he gains us promotion not bothered his skills as a coach can not be overlooked seems to get his teams going at the businuess end of the season if Mark sees him as the man to do it then i am in.

Will there be any promotion next season?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Featherstone Rovers can confirm that James Webster has parted company with the club by mutual consent. James’s contract was up this month, and he has taken the decision to focus on his studies and lecturing work at Leeds Beckett.

Featherstone Rovers Chairman Mark Campbell commented; “I had been talking with James throughout the season about extending his contract for the 2022 season so was shocked, when at the 11th hour in the season he advised me that due to his personal commitments, he didn’t want to coach in Super League if the Club were successful in the Grand Final.

Throughout my leadership of the Club, I have had the sole burning ambition of Featherstone Rovers achieving its Super League goal, so I have had no alternative but to decide to look for other alternatives who share the same drive.”

James’s legacy at the Club will be an extremely successful Centenary year where we won the 1895 Cup and came so close to achieving our Super League objective, I thank him for all his efforts, we will redouble our efforts to make sure we stand the best possible chance of achieving our goals.”

James Webster oversaw a captivating season in the Championship where we won 20 from 21 games as well as a Cup win at Wembley for the first time since 1983.

Im Fev and im proud

42 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

It's winning that matters.

Tell that to Jon Sharp. 😉

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

24 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

So if it’s not McDermott who would we want it to be

It's mcdermott Paul.... it'll be confirmed soon enough.

I'd have Ryan Carr back tomorrow..... however hes sorted back in oz and if he does come back to the UK it'll be to Leeds perhaps.

There aren't that many good coaches about. McD has proven form at the top and more importantly getting teams at this level over the line.

I aren't that fussed about post match drivel from two years ago. Happy to apply some utility here.

1 minute ago, Robin Evans said:

It's mcdermott Paul.... it'll be confirmed soon enough.

I'd have Ryan Carr back tomorrow..... however hes sorted back in oz and if he does come back to the UK it'll be to Leeds perhaps.

There aren't that many good coaches about.

I agree would love Carr back….. If it is McDermott then so be it. Is Brian Paul McDermott’s brother?

Archived