Just to let you all know

tms

Guess what nowt from club but according to wikipedia 

Brian G. McDermott (born 16 March 1970) is an English professional rugby league coach who is employed as head coach at Featherstone Rovers in the RFL Championship. He is a former professional rugby league player.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 hours ago, POR said:

Guess what nowt from club but according to wikipedia 

Brian G. McDermott (born 16 March 1970) is an English professional rugby league coach who is employed as head coach at Featherstone Rovers in the RFL Championship. He is a former professional rugby league player.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who would you want as your new coach? To be fair to Webster he only lost 2 games all season I think you would accept that every season?

But going off topic I know the holy grail for a lot of clubs is super league but in reality what would you prefer to be in a competitive league like the championship where any team can beat another on there day or play in a lop sided super league where the only 4 teams have won the grand final (I may be wrong here but Wigan, saints, Leeds and Bradford) where any club getting promoted has the odds stacked against them. As a York fan I’m undecided obviously I would be ecstatic if they got there but once this had worn of and the reality of how promoted teams are handicapped in terms of recruitment attracting the right players maybe promoted teams should be exempt from relegation for 2 years to give them chance to build it’s a tough one.

7 minutes ago, Roger York said:

Who would you want as your new coach? To be fair to Webster he only lost 2 games all season I think you would accept that every season?

couldn't care less who we get as coach for me all about getting the right players to make our squad hard to beat

To be fair with our squad and the calibre of the opposition a pet monkey could have got the same stats as james🤣

3 minutes ago, POR said:

couldn't care less who we get as coach for me all about getting the right players to make our squad hard to beat

To be fair with our squad and the calibre of the opposition a pet monkey could have got the same stats as james🤣

fully agree

28 minutes ago, Roger York said:

But going off topic I know the holy grail for a lot of clubs is super league but in reality what would you prefer to be in a competitive league like the championship where any team can beat another on there day or play in a lop sided super league where the only 4 teams have won the grand final (I may be wrong here but Wigan, saints, Leeds and Bradford) where any club getting promoted has the odds stacked against them. As a York fan I’m undecided obviously I would be ecstatic if they got there but once this had worn of and the reality of how promoted teams are handicapped in terms of recruitment attracting the right players maybe promoted teams should be exempt from relegation for 2 years to give them chance to build it’s a tough one.

Glad it was Leigh that got picked and not us, whoever went up they were on a hiding to nothing, less money, all the decent players signed up elsewhere and less time to get a squad together.

Archived