Sat 23rd Oct: Intl: France v England KO 2.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• France by 13 points or more
    • France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 1 to 6 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/10/21 at 14:00

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Archie Gordon said:

Shocking overrule by VR. The onfield ref decides on tackle completion and he signalled play on, didn't call a tackle, and then sent it up as a try.

I agree. The video ref cant decide on a tackle completion that wasn't given and which then resulted in the strip.

1 minute ago, Hvy wg said:

Pelissier could have been a very special hooker if he stayed switched on all the time.

Yes, for an Eloi, he does turn into a Morlock a little too often.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Just Browny said:

I understand the decision, would just be expecting Philbin 1) to make an effort to take the ball up, not just take a tackle and 2) not to give it up that easily.

Players often want to hit the ground that close to the line I guess, and there's no reason to expect the ball to be pinched when you're playing it. 

###### that I'm afraid. Attacking players should be allowed to run forward in a straight line, it's not his fault if Lomax just stands there like a person who I hold in very low esteem with the ball past him.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived