Players still to re-sign.

spanishknight

51 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Bass J, Dixon K,                      Salter L,  Brinin K,

O'Hagen B,  Porter J, Cuthbo

Nikau D,  B,J,B.

Think I would like to re-sign three of the above, don't know what you think.

I'd like to re-sign all of those John for various reasons but know thats not possible. I would be surprised and disappointed if Bass moved on and very sorry if Brining had to call it a day. And similar to Kris, you would need a crystal ball for a couple of the others regarding future fitness etc. Over to you mystic Meg Fordy. 

3 hours ago, Peter G. said:

I'd like to re-sign all of those John for various reasons but know thats not possible. I would be surprised and disappointed if Bass moved on and very sorry if Brining had to call it a day. And similar to Kris, you would need a crystal ball for a couple of the others regarding future fitness etc. Over to you mystic Meg Fordy. 

I agree Peter. All decent players but nobody can say who's going to get injured during a season, not even Fordy!

On 28/10/2021 at 11:05, spanishknight said:

Bass J,    Dixon K,                      Salter L,    Brinin K,

O'Hagen B,    Porter J, Cuthbo

Nikau D,    B,J,B.

Think I would like to re-sign three of the above, don't know what you think.

So, O’Hagan has now signed and Nikau and Bass have now moved on. Still leaves K Dixon, Salter, Brining, Porter, Cuthbertson and BJB. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Just now, Wiggyroad said:

I think the only 2 we will get are Porter and Cuthbertson, but only if they are match fit.We can't take a gamble on players not been fit for the start of the season 

I think Porter did his ACL so wouldn't be fit until the middle of next year anyway.

I'd like to see 2019's version of Liam Salter re-sign for next year. If it's 2020 & 2021s version I'm not really that fussed.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

I think the only 2 we will get are Porter and Cuthbertson, but only if they are match fit.We can't take a gamble on players not been fit for the start of the season 

Would definitely not resign Cuthbertson thought he was poor last season and like Simon would have Salter if he could reproduce the form from 2019

2 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

I am surprised that we have heard nothing yet on Liam Salter, one of our  first choice centres for the last few years. 

I am sure he got covid earlier in the season and maybe in my opinion that is why he didn't play as much or be quite as sharp as he was.From experience I know how it can knock hell out of you.Maybe he has decided to hang up his boots now.

I can't see anymore of last seasons squad signing now except Cuthbertson if we can't get the prop forward that Fordy wants.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, clogdance said:

Kieran Dixon is currently having trials with (us) Leigh Centurions. 

https://www.leighjournal.co.uk/sport/leighcenturions/19792482.leigh-centurions-hand-kieran-dixon-trial/

Really hope they sign the lad. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

• 4 weeks later...

Archived