Daniel Igbinedion

Remember him? Played three games for us back in 2017, at the end of Jon Sharp's stint and the start of John Duffy's.

Seemed to bounce around the league and had a bit of a questionable reputation, wondered why he hadn't been playing for a while but jeez this is not good

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/controlling-rugby-player-26-pulled-25324633

He played for us, firstly on loan from Castleford, then you kindly took him off our hands😂only then for you to release him and he ended up back with us 😡the players didn't like him either. One game, I think it was Halifax at home he thought it would be a good idea to start throwing punches whilst in possession of the ball and the picked the ball up and went half length of the field and scored, thought Knowles was going to flatten him. Horrible person, hope he gets what's coming to him.

• 1 month later...

A tool of the highest order

Could have made a good player if he had applied himself better and put in the hard yards, hot head at the best of time in a shirt. 

3 years & 3 months to reflect on where he went wrong, thankfully the young lady escaped with her life🤔

Having played the game at a decent level in the early eighties there have been a few of these, I suppose the most famous is the fictional Frank Machin.

They are much rarer now and in Fevs defence they are hard to spot. He may have been a bit of a tool whilst with you I don't know, but that doesn't mean you'd immediately suspect him of beating his girlfriend. RL is not a game for angels but it's np longer for thugs either but with the best will in the world they are not always easy to differenciate at first glance..

So from a Wakey fan, Featherstone Rovers, no case to answer for.

Archived