Ottawa UK Location

Just now, gingerjon said:

Toronto don't exist. Ottawa don't exist. NARL doesn't exist.

It's a track record of failure.

Still, this is bound to be different because reasons.

Its really odd to try and blame someone for something they had nothing to do with or a failure after they left.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gav Wilson said:

Well Douglas RU manage it in the 6th tier of English RFU, so its not beyond comprehension that it might be feasable.

Do you think?rugby union is run by wealthy backers

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

Its really odd to try and blame someone for something they had nothing to do with or a failure after they left.

Fine. It's a track record of amazing projects coincidentally ruined the second he left.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

16 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Toronto don't exist. Ottawa don't exist. NARL doesn't exist.

It's a track record of failure.

Still, this is bound to be different because reasons.

I expect you blame every business that’s failed since the start of the pandemic on poor management? 

3 hours ago, The Daddy said:

I know it's in your backyard and you wouldn't mind having another North Yorkshire team but it's a small borough of 160,000. Yes it is a nice quaint place but we need a big city to take RL to the masses

I would have loved it to be Harrogate. We go once or twice a year and would be great to do a Friday SL game then a cultural boozy Saturday followed by a League 1 game before home!

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I expect you blame every business that’s failed since the start of the pandemic on poor management? 

Or indeed ever , without a pandemic , plenty of top ' businesspeople ' have loads of failures to their names 

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I would have loved it to be Harrogate. We go once or twice a year and would be great to do a Friday SL game then a cultural boozy Saturday followed by a League 1 game before home!

It's not about away fans 

Archived