Summer Bash date confirmed

tms

23 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I'd hoped that they might change the venue..... 

There are those who love Blackpool.  I'm not one of them..... 

Even if they called it Lac Noir?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/11/2021 at 13:37, The Grinder said:

But how can you justify a play-off system without an uneven fixture list? 

As you know I'd prefer home/away fixture, top team auto up and a play-off game(s) for a 2nd promotion spot. However it is not where we are. The SL only want to allow one team up, the RFL want play-offs to extend the season for clubs (for example last season bar Fev & Toulouse plus the clubs fighting against relegation if it had been 1 up without play-offs most teams would have nothing to play for by July).

Your formula is common sense Grinder. Unfortunately that is summat that's in very short supply amongst the powers that be in Rugby League   🏉  😕 

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2021 at 15:41, Robin Evans said:

Calling it 'Trou de merde' would be more accurate.... 

Just for you robin  Summer Bash – which will be played on the weekend of July 30-31 at a new venue for 2022 

6 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Sorted!😊

FOR me TOO Robin  me and my tribe with 11 grand kids will still be making our annual trip to the summer bash in blackpool except this year we will watch FEV on the telly 📺🤩🥳

1 hour ago, RobLambert said:

Public transport is easy enough (although I'm in Wakey)

It’ll all depend on which day and the time to how we get there ( if that’s the venue) 

Im Fev and im proud

8 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

The fixtures for the Bash haven't been announced yet, but we meet York in the league the previous week, which might lead one to believe they won't be our opponents at the Bash. Leigh, then?

This is the RL so they probably wont even notice.

10 hours ago, Squidward said:

Completely agree. Gutted this is not on the calendar. Whether with family or mates it's a great day out. No excitement for this type of game at Headingley. 

Swings n roundabouts squiddy owd lad. For everyone that likes Blackpool they'll be one who hates the place. Headingley will be no different as a venue choice.

It's likely I'll be lucky wi this one both on venue and date as its no longer on spring bank weekend. Of course, there will be those it doesn't suit.

Same with Saturday games. Works great for me. I'm on a roll this year😊

5 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Swings n roundabouts squiddy owd lad. For everyone that likes Blackpool they'll be one who hates the place. Headingley will be no different as a venue choice.

It's likely I'll be lucky wi this one both on venue and date as its no longer on spring bank weekend. Of course, there will be those it doesn't suit.

Same with Saturday games. Works great for me. I'm on a roll this year😊

Rimmer shouldn't always bow to your requests Robin🙂 Other fans need to be considered🤣🤣🤣

Archived