Lam linked with Leigh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, JohnM said:

My impression of Lam is that he is  a good guy, a capable guy, a thoughtful guy, a nice guy. I'd worry that he is not a good match for the culture at Leigh.

Wrong on every count mate. He’s a nasty, arrogant know all that is never willing to take the blame for anything. Perfect for Leigh.

12 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

Wrong on every count mate. He’s a nasty, arrogant know all that is never willing to take the blame for anything. Perfect for Leigh.

You sound as if you know him personally?

On 10/11/2021 at 13:26, fighting irish said:

What's your experience with him? 

I don’t want to go into that in public, but it is enough to say that if something goes wrong you can be absolutely guaranteed it won’ be his fault.

Good luck to Leigh if they do end up hiring him. I’m not a huge fan of Derek, but I can\t see him holding his temper very long with this guy.

2 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

I don’t want to go into that in public, but it is enough to say that if something goes wrong you can be absolutely guaranteed it won’ be his fault.

Good luck to Leigh if they do end up hiring him. I’m not a huge fan of Derek, but I can\t see him holding his temper very long with this guy.

Chester is head of RL not Derek.

Archived