2022 Grand Final tickets to go on sale 8/11/2021

Next Monday, tickets (with early bird discounts) go on sale for next season's Grand Final.

Super League are basically trolling the posters who usually start complaining in December that the GF tickets aren't on sale yet. :kolobok_biggrin:

https://www.superleague.co.uk/tickets/grand-final

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

42 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Next Monday, tickets (with early bird discounts) go on sale for next season's Grand Final.

Super League are basically trolling the posters who usually start complaining in December that the GF tickets aren't on sale yet. :kolobok_biggrin:

https://www.superleague.co.uk/tickets/grand-final

To get the thread going properly......They're still too expensive / They haven't opened the whole ground so I can't buy seat X in row Y of stand Z / Why haven't they announced who the prematch band are yet?

1 minute ago, Whippet13 said:

To get the thread going properly......They're still too expensive / They haven't opened the whole ground so I can't buy seat X in row Y of stand Z / Why haven't they announced who the prematch band are yet?

You forgot "Zero tickets sold as of today. The game's dying."

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Grand Final as been brought forward too to aid preparations for the World Cup, which is great to see:

Players will have extra time to prepare for next year's rescheduled Rugby League World Cup after Super League agreed to bring forward the 2022 Grand Final to 24 September.

The final usually takes place in early October, but with the tournament scheduled to start on 15 October, there will now be a three-week gap.

Super League are expected to start the new season in early February.

Super League: Grand Final date switched to aid Rugby League World Cup preparations - BBC Sport

14 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

They haven't announced who is playing in the final yet.  Utter shambles!  Can't they organise anything?

Haven't you had the RFL memo yet ? They've already decided that its Hull's turn to lose to saints in the GF in 2022, and just to keep the eternal hope of Wire fans going they're being allowed to get the final eliminator, losing to Hull.😁

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

13 hours ago, Scubby said:

Heard a rumour Sweet Caroline over the tannoy is confirmed as the pre match entertainment!

Hey! That's my song.

7 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Haven't you had the RFL memo yet ? They've already decided that its Hull's turn to lose to saints in the GF in 2022, and just to keep the eternal hope of Wire fans going they're being allowed to get the final eliminator, losing to Hull.😁

Is it true, Saints have requested the same ref, as 2021? 🤣

Archived