Wheelchair Internationals

Damien

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England have the lead for the first time in the series. 6:0

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 all now. A very physical contest, but France look so quick and dangerous.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Couldn't find this. Was not on the RL page and miles down the sport home page.

Really poor this is not even listed on the Rugby League page when it should be the headline as a link to watching it live.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Couldn't find this. Was not on the RL page and miles down the sport home page.

Google "iPlayer"

Select "Sport"

First stream on the page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0b31f89/rugby-league-internationals-2021-wheelchair-rugby-league-england-v-france

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Alternatively, bookmark this page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live-guide

It isn't as logically formatted as it used to be - in fact, it has become a mess - but it is still a good way to get directly to streaming video or audio links.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

18 minutes ago, Scubby said:

I'm not one for piling on the BBC typically but this is not great.

But on the game, this French outfit are very good.  If England want to lift the World Cup in 12 months, these are the guys to beat.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

22 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I'm not one for piling on the BBC typically but this is not great.

You're right, this has been a fiasco across both tests. No match report on the BBC RL page for the first test, either, last time I looked.

The coverage itself - excellent!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

England pulling it back!

24:27 with 20 minutes to go.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

What a kick in the guts! France score a breakaway try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations to France for winning the series, well done to both teams for putting on two fantastic games of RL!

This series feels like a real watershed moment for the wheelchair game, I can only see it going from strength to strength from now on, not one person that has watched these games won't want to see more. This is a brilliant form of the game and I personally just want to see more and more of it!

Two matches of great entertainment. A brilliant comeback by England to get within a single point, but then the World Champions had enough at the death.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived