Wheelchair Internationals

Damien

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

I just get 'this content isn't working' on the red button and the BBC Sport app.

I sometimes get that message on the stream when my internet connection's bad. No idea why it's saying that on the red button too, unless you're not receiving the latter by aerial.

Working fine here. Try rebooting your router with the usual 30 seconds' wait with the power off, maybe?

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Just now, Futtocks said:

I sometimes get that message on the stream when my internet connection's bad. No idea why it's saying that on the red button too, unless you're not receiving the latter by aerial.

Working fine here. Try rebooting your router with the usual 30 seconds' wait with the power off, maybe?

Ta, tried another route and working now.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Compared to the other home nations' recent matches, good as they were, you can tell these are two top RWWC contender teams.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Just now, Gerrumonside ref said:

I’m finding success via the BBC iPlayer

That's what I'm using too.

• Like 1

Zittel goes over for France, but no try.

Just now, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Did they just say one of the England players gave up his job to play in the world cup only for it to be postponed?

Yes, played in an orchestra I think. That's serious commitment.

• Like 1