2022 fixtures

yck2017

4 hours ago, Nearenough said:

if its 4 home games n 4 away games....8 monday night games? not a lot left after that! how monday nights gets the fans of tomorrow to follow RL i dunno as families will stay away with school in the mornin. if we were doin this to get on a mainstream channel then fair enough it would increase exposure but to ruin match day attendance to get on a tuppenny happenny channel nobody will be watchin if they aint already hardboiled RL is just plain daft.

no problem for superleague , thurs/ fri nights have been the norm for years , just monitor the families with young uns for 7.45 kick offs😀

3 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Is it the extra bank Holiday we're  having next year with the queen's 75th anniversary 

YES S  the Thursday is Spring Bank Holiday and friday Platinum Jubilee bank holiday

23 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

Sheffield on Thursday then London on Sunday? Eh? 

And Thursday 3pm at that???

FEV play thunder away thurday with  a 3 kickoff 

21 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Summer Bash is not at Blackpool I've booked my hotel like a few more.

No worries S me and my tribe with 11 grand kids will still be making our annual trip to the summer bash in blackpool except this year we will watch FEV on the telly 📺🤩🥳

55 minutes ago, POR said:

No worries S me and my tribe with 11 grand kids will still be making our annual trip to the summer bash in blackpool except this year we will watch FEV on the telly 📺🤩🥳

hopefully nice and sunny ,  enjoy yourselves

So, a night match at home to Fev. Big game, big crowd, big atmosphere. There’s something about night matches that really add to the appeal of a game. Do folk remember the match against Halifax all those years back? Riddleston’s run and Sully’s tackle. 5,000 crammed into the stadium. Could that crowd be beaten I wonder? There’s a good chance I reckon. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

Archived