Premier Sports subscription offer

tms

Season tickets for the Betfred Championship and League 1 will be even better value in 2022 with supporters of all 25 clubs to be rewarded for their loyalty with a special discount subscription to Premier Sports – to celebrate the introduction of Monday Night Rugby League. 

Anyone who buys a season ticket will be able to add an annual Premier Sports subscription for only £80 - an amazing reduction of almost 40% on the regular annual subscription of £129, and a saving of £100 on a monthly subscription. 

With over 40 matches guaranteed live and exclusive on Premier Sports in 2022, from the Betfred Championship, the Challenge Cup and including the Play-Offs and the Summer Bash, that means a cost of less than £2 per game – with so much more live sport from Britain and around the world also thrown in. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Ar present La Liga matches are on Premier although not many on here will be interested.Plenty of Ice Hockey games on if you can manage to follow the puck.

Their offering is far better than when RL was previously on there. Obviously the RU content drags it down somewhat but its not a terrible channel. And in HD which was always an issue a few years back. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Johnoco said:

I'm possibly very dim but I don't understand those packages on that link. Why does it say Sky or Virgin etc etc? Which is the one that will have RL on?

If you click the link for Sky it walks you through until you need to enter your viewing card number and details - so your subscription is added that way.

If you click the link for Virgin then it takes you straight to a Virgin Media page where, I presume, you're then asked to log in to your Virgin Media account to add Premier if it's possible to do so.

I believe that Premier Sports is the same on both Sky and Virgin.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)