Premier Sports subscription offer

tms

Worked for me.

The only odd bit is that above the credit card box you have to enter the code and whilst is says the code is applied, there is nothing to show the usual annual amount (£129) less the discount. You just have to hit pay and assume it is deducted.

So there is a bit of faith involved there.

But it went through and £60 on my CC.

They are right there is no option to select RL on the list of sports when you sign up - but all good.

6 hours ago, Marrafan said:

Went right through the process for it to say that code is not valid and doesn’t exist 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just seen an ad from Premier which says it’s for Sky and online subs so if you were trying for Virgin Media then it won’t work.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

7 hours ago, Leonard said:

Worked for me.

The only odd bit is that above the credit card box you have to enter the code and whilst is says the code is applied, there is nothing to show the usual annual amount (£129) less the discount. You just have to hit pay and assume it is deducted.

So there is a bit of faith involved there.

But it went through and £60 on my CC.

They are right there is no option to select RL on the list of sports when you sign up - but all good.

Never has been an option to select RL.

28 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Yup.

No idea why anyone would use the sky or virgin option.

But each to their own. 

I watched the Hibs game on Sunday through Premier on Sky and it was as close to live as you can possibly get, even staying ahead of Flash Scores which, if anyone else has their alerts, is almost instant even when you’re actually at the game. When I’ve previously used Premier Player, it runs a minimum of 2-3 minutes behind which can be beyond infuriating if you’re also on here or Twitter during a game, not to mention killing any prospect of in-play betting, while the picture wasn’t particularly great and would occasionally buffer.

All that said, it is probably worth mentioning that Premier Player is included free of charge using the Sky/Virgin option so it isn’t an either/or option.

No idea why anyone would use the online only option.

But each to their own.

😊

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

You are the niche population. As Gav proved when he also claimed that streaming was the bigger channel. It isn't.

I always was at the top of the class. 

2 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Any news on the side yet? Will it be local RU players?

Dunno yet, sounds like player acquisition is still ongoing, Northern players will bulk up the side, some locals are showing signs of dual-code contracts.

Morning everyone. 

I have been on this brilliant site for a while but don't really post.Im more of a lurker.

That said I contacted the aforementioned sports channel this morning with a view to taking the £60 offer up.

I filled in the 4 required pages and applied the required promo code in Upper case as directed. 

After clicking send I then checked my account and not surprisingly premier sports billed me for £129.99 NOT £60 as stipulated.

I contacted the customer service department who within a matter of seconds picked up.

They apologised and said my account would be credited within 5-7 working days with the £69.99 they took out without my permission. 

Also if you experience any issues point 6 of the T&C clearly states there is a 14 day cooling off period which a re affirmed with the staff member. 

Finally, I asked the silly question if the subscription auto renews..YES IT DOES.

And at £129.99.   So, go into your account click on subscriptions and select cancel subscription, The box opens up saying your yearly subscription will not be activated...

All this to watch Leigh on telly...Must be daft.

Anyway I hope it helps as clearly there is a gliche this morning with the promo code.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Leonard said:

Any news on the side yet? Will it be local RU players?

Dunno yet, sounds like player acquisition is still ongoing, Northern players will bulk up the side, some locals are showing signs of dual-code contracts.