Rugby League Heroes: Graham Steadman

He turned out, at fullback, for Millington's Testimonial Allstars a few weeks back down at Belle Vue. 👏

• Like 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

We were stood just where he dived across the line. A nearby lLoiner suggested that GB Fullback spot was pretty much sown up. As Lee Crooks lined up the touchline conversion the South Stand chanted 'You Fat ####. You Fat.....'. The kick went over and my mate turned round and said ' Yeah, but he's not bad for a Fat #### though.....'. Much disgruntlement in the South Stand.

• Like 4

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

6 minutes ago, corvusxiii said:

We were stood just where he dived across the line. A nearby lLoiner suggested that GB Fullback spot was pretty much sown up. As Lee Crooks lined up the touchline conversion the South Stand chanted 'You Fat ####. You Fat.....'. The kick went over and my mate turned round and said ' Yeah, but he's not bad for a Fat #### though.....'. Much disgruntlement in the South Stand.

First try that came into my head.

• Like 1

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

37 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Still haven't forgiven him for going to Cas.

Still haven’t forgiven him for going to Fev. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 minutes ago, Live after death said:

Saw him in Pub Saturday, still lives in K town or there about. I’m sure ge be also appreciates people remember him for the Second test and not the 94 Old Trafford Second test, had a mare that day.

I remember a match at Wheldon Rd when he lost Cas the match. Close match but he let a ball bounce- Try. Got to a ball, knock on- Try. Missed tackle- try. Nothing criminally bad but FB is an unforgiving position on a bad day. 

• Like 1

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

3 hours ago, corvusxiii said:

I remember that try. Brilliant 

Wibble

A lethal counter-attacking runner - that's my main memory of him.

• Like 2

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Challenge Cup QF 1984, 8000+ at clarence street and York beat Cas 14-12.

Or should I say Steadman beat Cas 14-12. I think he scored all the points and one amazing try lives in the memory.

Once seen never forgotten.

A great York team that came oh so close to Wembley.

Folks who didnt see RL in that era dont know what they missed.

• Like 4