Paris Saint Germain (interesting youtube video)

1 hour ago, Wigan Riversider said:

sold... 10 years ago

1 hour ago, Wigan Riversider said:

Have a PSG badge but can't think any PSG RL replica jerseys ever existed.

Contact Andy Goodway the final 1997 coach and ask him❓

what's his number? lol

9 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

So am I... they simply don't exist though 😅

Someone out there has that white whale...

My mate from Australia has asked me to go and catch one. Surely their has to be some old French dude that has a surplus of PSG RL kits and is ready to sell!

What about some of the locals here on the TRL forum from France maybe you can ask through the grape vine?

On 12/11/2021 at 13:39, Henson Park Old Firm said:

part 2 will be made soon.

P.S. If anyone on here has a PSG jersey they would like to sell or no someone. Let me know as I have a friend that would be happy to buy

The narrator jumping between French and Australian accents when reading quotes from respective nationals would be hilarious enough. Throw in his N American accent and that just takes the cake 😂

On 12/11/2021 at 14:39, Henson Park Old Firm said:

part 2 will be made soon.

P.S. If anyone on here has a PSG jersey they would like to sell or no someone. Let me know as I have a friend that would be happy to buy

Interesting video.

Was there for the opener and most the home games of the first season (free tickets!!!!!!).

Opener was a cracking game, with a great atmosphere. Winning was the icing on the cake.

Sadly by the end of the season, home fans were almost outnumbered by the away fans.

Fair weather fans? Maybe... but in a city so far from the heartlands and where at the time the rival code barely drew over 10,000 fans for most club games anyway, a good team (read one able to win at least every other game) was needed. Something that PSG sadly wasn't.

Year 2 was a complete disaster if I recall. And quite frankly I felt no connection (and probably wasn't alone, judging by the crowds) with a team mostly comprised of Antipodean journeymen.

And no, before anyone asks, I don't have a PSG jersey.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

27 minutes ago, Vichyssoise said:

I don't have a PSG jersey.

That is exactly what someone with a secret supply of PSG jerseys would say ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived