Betfred Championship & League 1 Fixtures 2022

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

No London games yet ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a date for Dewsbury away (May 1st) so they must have been issued.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I remember when home and away games used to pretty much alternate , now theyโ€™re all over the placeย 

Well, Sheffield can't play at home for the first six weeks, so that would scupper that arrangement. In addition it is impossible for everyone to play home and away alternately.

What chances that the Summer Bash will be held at Odsal?

It would mean that the income would remain within the game, I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well, Sheffield can't play at home for the first six weeks, so that would scupper that arrangement. In addition it is impossible for everyone to play home and away alternately.

Ok chief , just musing over our fixtures thatโ€™s all . 5 home games in the first 7 then month gaps and lots of away games near the end . Hopefully pocket some pointsย early doors !

Just now, DavidM said:

Ok chief , just musing over our fixtures thatโ€™s all . 5 home games in the first 7 then month gaps and lots of away games near the end . Hopefully pocket some pointsย early doors !

Yes, mine too: 3 home games in the last 9 matches seems very unbalanced but when you factor the availability of stadiums where they are shared with soccer clubs it makes the planning very difficult indeed.

9 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

What chances that the Summer Bash will be held at Odsal?

It would mean that the income would remain within the game, I suppose.

Yeah playing it in a crumbling hole will be a wonderful advertisement for Championship RL.

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

No London games yet ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

No London games on Premier first half of season.. I'm actually pleased about this, seeing them get tonked by 60 in front of 300 fans in a 9k Stadium won't look good at all, and very few london fans (20 max) would be able to get up north on a monday night considering most people have to work.

Probably have one game in the 2nd hald of the season vs one of the cumbrian clubs in a relegation decider

ย 

Archived