First match

DavidM

6 hours ago, DocH said:

Indeed. I'm surprised and disappointed  the 200 Club hasn't been filled yet. I had thought on the crest of the wave it might even have increased to the 300 club.

Speaking of the 200 club. So far we have sold 132 numbers equalling £2,640 raised so far for the club. With going into the championship any money the supporters clubs can raise for the club is even more crucial. 

For only £20 a year you would be entered into 10 draws between Jan-Oct for the chance to win £50 as well as a draw for every league home game to win vip tickets, 1 match ticket or a 10% club shop voucher. 

Payments can be taken via PayPal or through the club shop townshop.co.uk

paypal link - dpsc2021@outlook.com

The winners from each draw will be posted on here, Facebook and twitter as well as the winners being contacted by myself.

If anyone would like to join up please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Tell ya marras 

#UTT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Derwent Park SC said:

Speaking of the 200 club. So far we have sold 132 numbers equalling £2,640 raised so far for the club. With going into the championship any money the supporters clubs can raise for the club is even more crucial. 

133 is my lucky number. I'll put my money where my mouth is, give up pork pies for a week and bung in another 20.

On 16/11/2021 at 06:46, DocH said:

Indeed. I'm surprised and disappointed  the 200 Club hasn't been filled yet. I had thought on the crest of the wave it might even have increased to the 300 club.

You will probably find that the majority of Town diehards are already forking out monthly for the Town Flyer, Super fans (now merged with the flyer) and the TRSC draw. Add to this a couple of HT draw tickets per game and its a fair whack per season before you've paid to get in. It's a great initiative by the lads but understandable why the same few hundred who contribute have to draw the line somewhere. Hope it gets to 200 soon, keep up the good work lads 👋👋👋

I totally get that and indeed am one of those but i was just optimistic we may have picked up a few more fans after last season. I've put more in this year as I really enjoyed last season but realise just how tough this one will be. UTT

Archived