Double dose of Rovers on Premier Sports

47 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Only (a maximum of) 4 times at home though. 

I'll guess at Fev v Leigh, York, Fax, Bulls

Leigh will get Fev, Widnes, Fax, Newcastle

Both will get Newcastle, York Fax and Bulls away - what do you reckon loss will be £70-100k per club min imho

47 minutes ago, coolie said:

Just think there is a chance that after your first 2 games

You could have lost the same amount of games as you did in the whole of last season🤔🤣

Tough start for you 

Just imagine if fax is your third game at their gaff🤔😜😜

Aye imagine us getting beat in the first two then we get Dewsbury in the third match as an extra training session🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Aye imagine us getting beat in the first two then we get Dewsbury in the third match as an extra training session🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your not going to have it all your own way.... Again

Lots of excitement for the coming season, and some decent teams

Looking forward to the Monday night games🤔

3 hours ago, coolie said:

Your not going to have it all your own way.... Again

Lots of excitement for the coming season, and some decent teams

Looking forward to the Monday night games🤔

Interesting supposition C so with your unrivalled knowledge and with all these decent teams have we a hope of making the playoffs

2 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Looks like Leigh and Widnes are the Premier darlings to start the season. Might be weird after 10 games when people start questioning why they keep showing mid table teams every week. 😂

I think that's the way the cookie crumbled BO looks like after 1st two weeks  they just picked  apart from london a different home team once  so away team  just luck of draw

1 hour ago, POR said:

I think that's the way the cookie crumbled BO looks like after 1st two weeks  they just picked  apart from london a different home team once  so away team  just luck of draw

Yeah I dont think there will be many other teams complaining. Im more worried that we will lose both our Bradford and Fev home games later in the season to a Monday night game which would cost the club a fortune I would imagine. Although it would be nice if our last game of the season had some importance riding on it.

27 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Yeah I dont think there will be many other teams complaining. Im more worried that we will lose both our Bradford and Fev home games later in the season to a Monday night game which would cost the club a fortune I would imagine. Although it would be nice if our last game of the season had some importance riding on it.

You must be fed up of us beating you at The Shay.What is it 11 out of the last 12 been some close ones though.

Archived