Certain Rovers away games

Fevrover

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Are £10 if you have a season ticket, Bradford  Dewsbury, Barrow,Workington  and Whitehaven and same for them when any of their fans come to Fev.

At least they are trying to encourage more supporters from away clubs £10 is about right i wish all the Championship clubs would offer it Pointless have grounds only 1/4 full.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

At least they are trying to encourage more supporters from away clubs £10 is about right i wish all the Championship clubs would offer it Pointless have grounds only 1/4 full.

It's nice to have some TV exposure but i think it will affect attendances.

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Are £10 if you have a season ticket, Bradford  Dewsbury, Barrow,Workington  and Whitehaven and same for them when any of their fans come to Fev.

Good concept , home more clubs follow 

19 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It's nice to have some TV exposure but i think it will affect attendances.

The Saturday evening games are no good for me and as we only have a maximum of 8 Sunday home games this season i will be paying game by game rather than renewing my membership.So when we play Sat Batley or Dewsbury will get my entrance money if they play Sunday.

6 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

The Saturday evening games are no good for me and as we only have a maximum of 8 Sunday home games this season i will be paying game by game rather than renewing my membership.So when we play Sat Batley or Dewsbury will get my entrance money if they play Sunday.

Noticed 3 on Saturday at home.

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Noticed 3 on Saturday at home.

and a Friday night game then the Monday night game against Leigh.If i still lived in Ponte i would probably go to the Sat evening games but i often have other things to do Saturday and living in Sheffield i am not on the doorstep.Handy last night though i went with my son To the Arena for the Boxing.Two red hot favourite Champions Terri Harper 1/5 and Kid Galahad 1/16  and they both got stopped.Good night though especially as the £64 Tickets were complimentary from Sheff United as a girl friend of my sons wife works there.

• Like 1

Biggest problem is driving in the dark. For away games is there going to be a coach for supporters. Bring back British Rail at Featherstone for matches. Tanshelf station used to run a good service for away games running via Leeds in some cases.

On 15/11/2021 at 15:48, jamescolin said:

Biggest problem is driving in the dark. For away games is there going to be a coach for supporters. Bring back British Rail at Featherstone for matches. Tanshelf station used to run a good service for away games running via Leeds in some cases.

Colin you can still get trains from Tanshelf and Featherstone to Leeds with northern rail We’ve always run buses to away games (affectionately known as nut bus) 

Edited by Maureen T-k

Im Fev and im proud

11 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Colin you can still get trains from Tanshelf and Featherstone to Leeds with northern tail. We’ve always run buses to away games (affectionately known as nut bus) 

I only went on the bus once when my car was broken down and my daughter pestered me to go to Widnes.Only went about half a mile from the ground after the match and a full house brick went through the window in front of our seat.It was a draughty drive home i can tell you,once was enough.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2021 at 22:05, Maureen T-k said:

Colin you can still get trains from Tanshelf and Featherstone to Leeds with northern tail. We’ve always run buses to away games (affectionately known as nut bus) 

How much is it on the bus and will it be advertised in terms of where to go on and what time. Thanks for info Mo.

5 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Not happy driving in the dark is there going to be a coach to the first game, the York match? It says TV what channel is it on? Is there a fee for that or if you have SKY are you covered>

If you're on the Fev Rovers fan page on Facebook there is usually info on there about the Nut Bus.  I used it a few times last year and it's very reasonable, the furthest I went was to Oldham and I think it cost £14.  

4 hours ago, jamescolin said:

How much is it on the bus and will it be advertised in terms of where to go on and what time. Thanks for info Mo.

Colin the price varies dependant of cost of coaches and how many books, we have our own page on Facebook “Nut bus crew on tour” where all details can be found 

Im Fev and im proud

4 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Cheers Mo. Are staff back soon at the Rovers?

Apparently 4th Jan, but they don’t have anything to do with the nut bus 

Im Fev and im proud

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2021 at 15:48, jamescolin said:

Biggest problem is driving in the dark. For away games is there going to be a coach for supporters.

For the opening away game at York the club have announced a special offer, if I'm reading it right you pay £10 for your coach fare then are given a £10 voucher to spend in the Rovers Store so effectively free travel

FREE COACH TRAVEL | We're offering the #BlueWall FREE travel to our season opener Squared vs
@YorkKnightsRLFC . Secure your place with a £10 deposit and redeem a £10 voucher when you board the coach, redeemable at the Rovers Store.
bit.ly/3GcvLPq
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

For the opening away game at York the club have announced a special offer, if I'm reading it right you pay £10 for your coach fare then are given a £10 voucher to spend in the Rovers Store so effectively free travel

FREE COACH TRAVEL | We're offering the #BlueWall FREE travel to our season opener Squared vs
@YorkKnightsRLFC . Secure your place with a £10 deposit and redeem a £10 voucher when you board the coach, redeemable at the Rovers Store.
bit.ly/3GcvLPq

Cracking offer that , let's hope you fill the ground up on which should be a great contest 😀😀😀

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 14/11/2021 at 16:40, Fevrover said:

Does anyone know if this still applies? I can’t find anything on the Whitehaven site other than it’s £10 in before 1pm

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

1 hour ago, The Grinder said:

Does anyone know if this still applies? I can’t find anything on the Whitehaven site other than it’s £10 in before 1pm

It was £10 at Barrow but you had to be in before 1.