dewsbury season tickets

tms

2022 Blue Wall Members, Rovers have agreed reciprocal away ticket arrangements with   5 clubs  which will see Blue Wall Members pay £10 admission to those away games.

You are one of those clubs so FEV for a tenner for Rams ST holders 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, POR said:

2022 Blue Wall Members, Rovers have agreed reciprocal away ticket arrangements with   5 clubs  which will see Blue Wall Members pay £10 admission to those away games.

I pitched this idea years ago

Agreements between clubs where away fans received discounted entry🤔

Well done that someone has taken up the idea 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

17 hours ago, POR said:

Cracking deal, more clubs should do this.

14 hours ago, coolie said:

I pitched this idea years ago

Agreements between clubs where away fans received discounted entry🤔

Well done that someone has taken up the idea 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

21 minutes ago, Kelsey The Ram 97 said:

Cracking deal, more clubs should do this.

Reports say FEV approached all 14 championship clubs with Coolies IDEA but only 5 agreed with you 

2 hours ago, POR said:

Reports say FEV approached all 14 championship clubs with Coolies IDEA but only 5 agreed with you 

For me it's the way forward 

maximise  away support by offering a discount 🤔

Knock £10 off the admission, the punters will spend a fiver in bars, food stands, merchandise 

Well done fev

20 hours ago, POR said:

Well done Fev. Now if you could agree to keep the score under 30 points, I'll definitely start going to POR again.

Generally a good idea, although those clubs with the largest followings (e.g Fev) will get the greatest benefits.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Generally a good idea, although those clubs with the largest followings (e.g Fev) will get the greatest benefits.

Fev doing something to the detriment of smaller clubs... they really are preparing for SL

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

7 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

No , the other club's that participate will gain the most .

14 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Well it's fair to say we have been embarrassed by Dewsbury on a few occasions. 1973 in the championship playoffs still rankles with me😮😮

Can't wait for the season mate... Feels like a whole new game... Think sky stole that one 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Not really bsj because the small followings should also become larger followings with that incentive (e.g Dewsbury )

Fev always bring a good crowd to our place so I can't imagine many more coming just to save a couple of quid. We, on the other hand will lose £8 per head from the regular Fev attendees who won't spend any more in the ground than they otherwise would. Hence a loss in income on the day.

If our small following to Fev is significantly increased then Fev will gain, not Dewsbury

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Fev always bring a good crowd to our place so I can't imagine many more coming just to save a couple of quid. We, on the other hand will lose £8 per head from the regular Fev attendees who won't spend any more in the ground than they otherwise would. Hence a loss in income on the day.

If our small following to Fev is significantly increased then Fev will gain, not Dewsbury

Looking at it in that sense you do have a fair point bsj. But it probably won't be long before it gets too expensive for even the better supported clubs fans to follow their team and that will result in a greater loss of revenue for clubs like Batley and Dewsbury who rely on visits not only from Fev but Leigh Halifax and Bradford too. So I think these incentives are the way to go.

10 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Looking at it in that sense you do have a fair point bsj. But it probably won't be long before it gets too expensive for even the better supported clubs fans to follow their team and that will result in a greater loss of revenue for clubs like Batley and Dewsbury who rely on visits not only from Fev but Leigh Halifax and Bradford too. So I think these incentives are the way to go.

Agree.
Most clubs charge too much anyway for an eighty minute game.  I follow both cricket and rugby and it’s £18 to see both.  One game I get 80 mins, the other a full day at a top class stadium with a seat. 

2 hours ago, NickD said:

Agree.
Most clubs charge too much anyway for an eighty minute game.  I follow both cricket and rugby and it’s £18 to see both.  One game I get 80 mins, the other a full day at a top class stadium with a seat. 

And the chance for a nice sleep.

On the other hand would you like to watch Dewsbury all day?

12 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

I agree that it is a way to go Phil, although a number of our brethren posting on here would be dismayed to note that this only applies to season ticket holders. Last year the club sold barely more than 80 so the grumbles will continue.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:On the other hand would you like to watch Dewsbury all day?

Good point 😀

80 mins as been painful enough over the last few seasons😉

8 hours ago, NickD said:

Agree.

Reckon the ball is only in play for 80 minutes at cricket taking out all the time between each ball, changing ends, lunch and tea breaks. Went to Test at Headingley this year and they had drinks breaks as well and it wasn't even hot. 

Archived