dewsbury season tickets

tms

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

He was from Essex and sentenced for horse theft, not highway robbery, for which he was never accused. You must have gone to too many pantomimes.

York don't trade in horses but you may want to comment about donkeys.

(Yes, I am bored.)

You need a hobby🤔

Try going for even longer walks 🤔

You gracing us with an appearance on Sunday 🤔

Covid-19 

Black Death

Beri-Beri

Chlamydia 

The Plague

Swine flu

Spanish flu

Anthrax 

Smallpox

Malaria 

Tuberculosis 

Cholera 

Rabies

Pneumonia 

Ebola

Permitting that is

After all it is Batley we're visiting 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coolie said:

You need a hobby🤔

Try going for even longer walks 🤔

You gracing us with an appearance on Sunday 🤔

Covid-19 

Black Death

Beri-Beri

Chlamydia 

The Plague

Swine flu

Spanish flu

Anthrax 

Smallpox

Malaria 

Tuberculosis 

Cholera 

Rabies

Pneumonia 

Ebola

Permitting that is

After all it is Batley we're visiting 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With that line up we might win.

I already have my ticket, of course.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Therein73 said:

Without reading through the thread fully, can anyone tell me which clubs have agreed to this arrangement and if it is in fact still going ahead please ??? ........... also, anyone have the link to sign up to Premier Sports please ??

FEV have this £10 pound arrangement with Bradford  Dewsbury, Barrow,Workington  and Whitehaven 

20 hours ago, Therein73 said:

Without reading through the thread fully, can anyone tell me which clubs have agreed to this arrangement and if it is in fact still going ahead please ??? ........... also, anyone have the link to sign up to Premier Sports please ??

Home | Premier Sports

If you have a season ticket then you should have received a code from the club which gives you an annual subscription for £80. You can only access this directly through your TV if you already have Sky Sports, however. If not then you either watch it on a tablet/PC using the app or cast it to your TV directly or by using a Firestick or something similar. I don't have Sky Sports so still haven't made up my mind whether to subscribe as it seems a bit of a faff.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

36 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

I think it is available from Virgin’s Premier Sports channel, presumably at an extra cost. 

Yes, I don't think the discount applies and neither is there any catch-up TV. Given that there is nothing else on Premier Sports that would interest me this is definitely a route that I won't follow.

Archived