Welcome

Bearman

Welcome to the Fans Forum to all Cornwall RLFC fans.

I hope you have thick skins as you might get the impression that your not wanted.

You might get a few negative comments in here but I can assure you will be welcomed if you can get to the odd away game. 

There will be a lot of people who will be keen to visit you so get the pasties ready as there is no doubt that the ordinary RL punter is pretty keen on pastry covered meat and potato etc etc. 

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Welcome to rugby league and welcome to the forum.I wish Cornwall well.Maybe one day there might be a semi pro RL club in either Devon or Bristol for some local(ish)rivalry.

Anyway that aside I guess some fans of Northern clubs could well incorporate a holiday watching their team play Cornwall away in Cornwall,especially in the summer.

Might look at it myself for late July.

A massive welcome to Cornwall R.L. I am really looking forward to visiting you not only for the Hornets fixture but for many other games as we live in Looe which is only about an hour away. I really miss my R.L. games, its not the same watching it on t.v. Again good luck, look forward to visiting you.

Archived