Odds to win Championship

spanishknight

14 hours ago, mn79 said:

Surprising to see Newcastle at 16/1. Full time environment and with the signings they’ve made, I’d full expect them to be pushing the top 3. That’s the least I’d expect from them. 

may take time to gel with virtually a new team , i still expect them to make the playoffs though , my top six would be , leigh , fax , fev , york , newcastle and widnes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, POR said:

THE odds have changed since Lam was appointed as Leigh's new coach, Leigh have cut to 5-4 favourites with Fev pushed out to 6-4.with sky bet but  with sponsors Betfred Leigh & Fev are 11-8 joint favourites.

Think that's about right, I wouldn't put a lot on either it's that tight.

18 hours ago, coolie said:

Think after Featherstone's signing today

York 12,000,000/1

Dewsbury 80,000,000/1

Sheffield 93,000,000/1

Odds irrelevant now because its only going 1 of 2 ways 

COME ON LEIGH 🤔🤣🤣🤣

yeah ,  but we will p!ss on their chips in the playoffs😉

Coolie you need to get out of bed with the York fans. You'll be hating them again if they beat Fev and Leigh🤣🤣🤣. A pattern is emerging that you are beginning to detest success. I bet you can't stand people winning loads of money on quiz shows and say that they are going on a round the world trip.😄 I hope Dewsbury go on to finish second in the league and it might soothe your resentment. Keep posting though🤣🤣

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Coolie you need to get out of bed with the York fans. You'll be hating them again if they beat Fev and Leigh🤣🤣🤣. A pattern is emerging that you are beginning to detest success. I bet you can't stand people winning loads of money on quiz shows and say that they are going on a round the world trip.😄 I hope Dewsbury go on to finish second in the league and it might soothe your resentment. Keep posting though🤣🤣

When they beat fev ,  loxy dear boy😁

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

When they beat fev ,  loxy dear boy😁

Becareful though georgyboy. Cos you don't want to think you've reached your pinnacle too early🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Start with Dewsbury and work your way up😄😄. On a serious note I think next season could be the best yet. So many teams have strengthened and I hope to be at a very cold York on a Monday night in the middle of winter.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Becareful though georgyboy. Cos you don't want to think you've reached your pinnacle too early🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Start with Dewsbury and work your way up😄😄. On a serious note I think next season could be the best yet. So many teams have strengthened and I hope to be at a very cold York on a Monday night in the middle of winter.

Think your right Phil about it being the best season yet, you only need Fev or Leigh to have an off day or a couple of players in the bin, there must be 9 or 10 clubs in with a shout of making the 6, I'm hoping we're one of them.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Lol oh Phil nobody wants the flash gits to succeed in any aspect or the season... That's just sport my friend. 

And as for peeking before your pinnacle 🤔🤔

Mrs Loxton knows about that flustration 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha 4

• 9 months later...
On 28/11/2021 at 17:49, J Phil Loxton said:

Well you got that right Dewsbury did finish second, second bottom. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1