RFL Fan Survey

Chris22

19 minutes ago, Live after death said:

I voted strongly disagree to Golden point six again rule. and as a general comment stated the game needs stable league structures and stable set of rules, constant tinkering with formats and runs has damaged the game. 

Similar here in terms of those two questions and in comments. The game is crying out for stability and certainty and the top priority of people at the RFL by all reports is to shuffle up the leagues again. Like it's the only lever they know how to use because everything else is too complicated.

5 hours ago, JohnM said:

What a miserable bloody attitude flaunted  on here. It's a survey, ffs, not an opportunity for yet another gratuitous attack on the games administrators.

Instead of whining on here, whine to the RFL, SL,  etc.

I agree though that there is one question that could be added.

"Rugby league has the most negative followers of any sport in the entire universe."  Strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, strongly disagree?

Wow. What an over-reaction. All I was saying, we were given 10 completely different questions, and only allowed to give one answer, just seemed bizarre, that's all.

For the record, I completed the survey and gave very positive answers on most topics. Main reasons for this being; 1) I am generally a glass half-full type, 2) I genuinely believe the game is in pretty decent shape and not as dire as many say it is, and 3) to give balance, as I know those wanting to slate the RFL are more likely to participate in the survey. 

6 hours ago, Live after death said:

I voted strongly disagree to Golden point six again rule. and as a general comment stated the game needs stable league structures and stable set of rules, constant tinkering with formats and runs has damaged the game. 

I also strongly disagreed with the golden point, but for some reason i can’t see them changing it. 

I thought it was a good survey seeking to gather views on important issues. Obviously it remains to be seen what happens to the results. As a researcher I would say its slightly long which might put some people off which means only the enthusiasts (like me!) compete.

I also disagreed with the golden point. 

Archived