Joey Leilua to Fev

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jughead said:

So he didn’t know Fev were in the second tier, the houses are too small and he actually wanted to play in Super League. I give it three months before he’s in France or playing NSW Cup. 

YOUR' nearly right JUGS 

“I thought I was going to sign with a Super League team. I’d had talks with a couple. but nothing happened So I didn’t have a club, at all. I was just going to do boxing but then Featherstone approached me and it was sold it to me.““I didn’t even know they were a second tier team at the time but the way they spoke was very professional and they convinced me to come over.I was contacted by Leigh, then Featherstone came along and they were more professional.“I could’ve retired but this is about redeeming my name.”

r.

11 minutes ago, POR said:

YOUR' nearly right JUGS 

“I thought I was going to sign with a Super League team. I’d had talks with a couple. but nothing happened So I didn’t have a club, at all. I was just going to do boxing but then Featherstone approached me and it was sold it to me.““I didn’t even know they were a second tier team at the time but the way they spoke was very professional and they convinced me to come over.I was contacted by Leigh, then Featherstone came along and they were more professional.“I could’ve retired but this is about redeeming my name.”

r.

Sounds like they tricked him into signing for them, I wonder what he really thought when he found out he’d be playing Championship rugby at Dewsbury, Batley, Workington and Barrow instead of Super League rugby at Leeds, Wigan, St Helens and Catalans? 

Funny how he refers to Fev as a second team, I presume he means Leeds 2nd team with the dual registration with Leeds. It’s similar to things in the NRL with clubs using NSW and QLD Cup sides as a reserve side. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Sounds like they tricked him into signing for them, I wonder what he really thought when he found out he’d be playing Championship rugby at Dewsbury, Batley, Workington and Barrow instead of Super League rugby at Leeds, Wigan, St Helens and Catalans? 

Yipee more insider knowledge on FEV dealings from the insightful Sir K

Please tell how did we do that perhaps we showed him videos of FEV playing leedsCameron Smith, who suffered a bang to an eye, takes a carry for Rhinos against Rovers. Picture by Tony Johnson.

or did  we   show him pictures of brian mcdermott

Brian McDermott

What part of convinced me to come over  or .“I could’ve retired  don't you understand

33 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Funny how he refers to Fev as a second team, I presume he means Leeds 2nd team with the dual registration with Leeds. It’s similar to things in the NRL with clubs using NSW and QLD Cup sides as a reserve side. 

Call interpol he's obviously been kidnapped 

11 hours ago, Jughead said:

So he didn’t know Fev were in the second tier, the houses are too small and he actually wanted to play in Super League. I give it three months before he’s in France or playing NSW Cup. 

The only worry for Fev must be that he performs so well that SL teams come knocking as Id be amazed if he does not have a SL clause in his contract. If Leeds decide they want him though Fev may end up with a really good deal. Its win win for them unless he just does not fancy it.

45 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

what an ######

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Gonna have to assume that you don't understand English too well.

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

I really doubt you know where Dewsbury,Batley,Workington or Barrow is never mind actually visiting those places & if your intelligence is typical of Leeds fans,maybe not having to play there is a bonus.

Archived