Knights shirts 2022.

Fenton Knight

Taken from the Knights site this morning.

“The 2022 York City Knights shirts will be unveiled this week ahead of Thursday’s Fans’ Forum when you will be able to get your hands on yours. Full details on the event at the LNER Community Stadium can be found on our website here.”

That means today or tomorrow morning. How EXCITING!

Up the Kneets!

16 hours ago, Eric wallace said:

Don’t comment very often but it’s definitely not for me 

Yes, I'm afraid I agree. Neither does anything for me. Hard to decide which is the least worst. 

Doesn't Ellgren have a reputation for 'dog's breakfast' shirt designs? If so, it's been cemented with these shirts.

33 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

Yes, I'm afraid I agree. Neither does anything for me. Hard to decide which is the least worst. 

Doesn't Ellgren have a reputation for 'dog's breakfast' shirt designs? If so, it's been cemented with these shirts.

Got to agree, I won't bother next season, first time for years.

Last season’s kits were always going to be a hard act to follow given the links to popular designs from the past. There are only so many designs to go around. As nice as black and amber hoops are, I wouldn’t want them every year. That said, the more I look at the home kit, the more I like it.😀

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

9 minutes ago, White Knight said:

As nice as black and amber hoops are, I wouldn’t want them every year.

I would. With Camerons Ales on in big black writing.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Archived