First ever SL French derby April 14th

Gutted with the timing - Hull Derby! Any other date, I’d be over for that no question 🤬🤬🤬

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

14 hours ago, Tabby said:

Do the French celebrate our Bank holidays?

At least Toulouse, by virtue of not being in the championship this season, have avoided playing a fixture on the Thursday we have off for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee 🙂

16 hours ago, Tabby said:

Do the French celebrate our Bank holidays?

Most French bank holidays are on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Monday Je Suis Malade/I am sick  (So pointless going into work:)

Tuesday Holiday 

Wednesday Le Pont (The Bridge) Malade usually again or maybe the car has broken down or no petrol due to strike 

Thursday Holiday

Friday Pointless going into work as one normally knocks off at lunchtime, although might stop by the office to pick up ones luncheon vouchers

So there you go

Paul

2 hours ago, Cheadle Leyther said:

Plus both Toulouse and Catalans made to travel to Magic weekend when they could have had a 3rd lucrative fixture between themselves, with Newcastle filling the gap with a Championship match to start the weekend.

Yes! Seemed an obvious move to me, too!

Archived