Jarrod Sammut

Bring back GB

28 minutes ago, Bearman said:

No official word. Is this just a rumour?

It's just one bloke on Twitter: the Game Caller. Has a radio show in Yorkshire. 

I'd be surprised tbh, given his age, his recent history of injuries and the number of half back options we already have signed up.

Not to mention our unfortunate recent habit of signing big name crocks. 

I saw it on Twitter last night, Sammut actually commented on it asking who his source was, so make of it what you like! Would be a great signing if it happened, just what we need. Wheeler is constantly injured, Dallimore’s discipline is shocking, that leaves Johnston and Carter. 

1 hour ago, RLDB said:

I saw it on Twitter last night, Sammut actually commented on it asking who his source was, so make of it what you like! Would be a great signing if it happened, just what we need. Wheeler is constantly injured, Dallimore’s discipline is shocking, that leaves Johnston and Carter. 

Nevertheless, Wheeler and Dallimore are both signed up for another season. Josh Woods can play number six as well, don't forget. 

Having an extra half back on the books to cover a worry that two of them are going to be suspended or crocked some point seems a bit profligate to me. 

4 hours ago, Dave W said:

It's just one bloke on Twitter: the Game Caller. Has a radio show in Yorkshire. 

I'd be surprised tbh, given his age, his recent history of injuries and the number of half back options we already have signed up.

Not to mention our unfortunate recent habit of signing big name crocks. 

Mick Gledhill.  Bradford fan and podcaster

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, Dave W said:

Nevertheless, Wheeler and Dallimore are both signed up for another season. Josh Woods can play number six as well, don't forget. 

Having an extra half back on the books to cover a worry that two of them are going to be suspended or crocked some point seems a bit profligate to me. 

If Sammut was an inferior player to the 2 mentioned I’d agree but he isn’t, IF he signs he’d more than likely be first choice halfback. 

14 hours ago, pennington said:

Brilliant signing, Will provide carter and Johnson with some valuable tips. I would imagine Sammut and Dallimore to be starting games.

I didn't think this was anything more than rumour mill talk but I'm very happy to be proved wrong. 

An absolute talisman. I hope he stays fit but if he doesn't, we certainly have a lot of options at 6, 7, 9 and 13 now.

Archived