Football Premier League is damaging lower league Clubs.Super League is going the same way!

WATERSHEDDINGS_ORLFC_1972

• WATERSHEDDINGS_ORLFC_1972 changed the title to Football Premier League is damaging lower league Clubs. 60 have gone into Administration since Football Premier League inception: Super League is going the same way!

Mate. Do us all a favour and trim your forum post-titles to a reasonable length.  25+ words just for the title which you then repeat in the body of the post is way OTT.

There's another post of yours where you've posed a question about league restructure and then gone on to start a new thread posting exactly the same thing.

I appreciate that posting on forums may be a new venture for you but just look how others are posting/replying etc and you'll get the gist.

1 hour ago, WATERSHEDDINGS_ORLFC_1972 said:

I haven't broken any forum rules, I don't think so. so I shall continue to post "free speech and all that." I have kept within the Total RL Forum rules. If you don't want a discussion on Rugby League matters then don't look at my posts thanks Mate.

You may not have broken forum rules but I'm in no doubt that you have total disregard for forum etiquette. Such long post titles are just not necessary. What Dave has asked of you is perfectly reasonable and has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech since you repeat it all in your actual posts.

10 minutes ago, WATERSHEDDINGS_ORLFC_1972 said:

Taking sides and ganging up. Not very good Etiquette. Thought this was an Oldham Rugby League forum not a discrimination website.

Must be play time.

The guys are not trying to control you, more like giving you some guidance on how this site works very well on common sense with very little intervention from admin.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

• Bedford Roughyed changed the title to Football Premier League is damaging lower league Clubs.Super League is going the same way!

Short and snappy thread titles would be nicer.  Thanks!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived