Kit

phildog

Go on then, I'll ask as it's well overdue going by previous years...when are we to expect squad numbers night and new kit for Christmas? We're also due the sponsors' night which usually is early December at the Nash. Why is everything so late?

24 minutes ago, phildog said:

Go on then, I'll ask as it's well overdue going by previous years...when are we to expect squad numbers night and new kit for Christmas? We're also due the sponsors' night which usually is early December at the Nash. Why is everything so late?

The sponsors night is always January between pre season games I’d expect that to take place either 14/21st of January 

the kit and squad numbers evening is usually before Xmas 

I’m sure you’ll be the first to hear on here or social media when both are announced 

Squad meeting and numbers has usually been mid November as far as I remember as Ravensport are usually wanting time to get Christmas orders out. and Nash night is usually in December. Umpteen clubs have been putting their kits out over the last month and several have already posted their squads. Sad to say, like a few things, we're behind the pace. That's before we even think about every club in our league with umpteen signings. I'm now going into the bunker for the onslaught, but I won't be on my own.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, silverback said:

Whats shirts look like?????🥸

2 sleeves, a hole to put your head through, a bigger hole to go round your waist. 

Tis the Season to be......silly🙃😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Like em both  will see what they look like in the flesh then pick one on Boxing Day seeing how I've been a good boy this year I think Santa get stretch the gift giving by a day...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Ordered mine and a snood and also the new Polo shirt, that's my Christmas sorted from the Grandkids, now just to make up my mind about a season ticket. 

That's all I'm waiting for to finish my matrix off for the 2022 season, I mean tis only a fortnight to the first game.

Edited by RogerT

17 hours ago, RogerT said:

That's all I'm waiting for to finish my matrix off for the 2022 season, I mean tis only a fortnight to the first game.

I've got em. 😉 

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on the kits so far.

We'll be at the club on Saturday morning with some stock, but if you're wanting them personalised I'd advise placing the order online ASAP and adding the name/number in the comments section at checkout.

We realise they're a bit later than usual this year which has been down to a few different factors, but we'll make sure that everyone has them in time for Christmas, which normally means a few nights driving round dropping by hand but we don't mind that at all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ravensport said:

We realise they're a bit later than usual this year which has been down to a few different factors, but we'll make sure that everyone has them in time for Christmas, which normally means a few nights driving round dropping by hand but we don't mind that at all.

does that include Redditch 🙂

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Edited by RPH
  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Edited by RPH
  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I thought I had a hearing problem not a sight problem...when I first saw the away kit I was sure it was white but it now looks a light grey. What colour will shorts be with that?

16 hours ago, phildog said:

I thought I had a hearing problem not a sight problem...when I first saw the away kit I was sure it was white but it now looks a light grey. What colour will shorts be with that?

It's a light grey and white. The shorts and socks are mainly the grey colour.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2021 at 19:21, phildog said:

shorts 

Edited by RPH