Kit

phildog

got to say both shirts look good in the flesh,but have gone for the away grey/silver/white,looks super nice and i think will be a great seller, well done to all those who made this happen before santa comes,:kolobok_clapping: MERRY CRIMBO.

On 15/12/2021 at 19:21, phildog said:

I thought I had a hearing problem not a sight problem...when I first saw the away kit I was sure it was white but it now looks a light grey. What colour will shorts be with that?

No, PD.

You used to be a ref...

You're bound to have a sight problem. An inability to see all the knock-ons, forward passes, off-sides, obstructions, head-high tackles and the rest that we impartial fans can clearly see from 100 yards away.😊

• Like 1

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

6 hours ago, Ravensport said:

We were aiming for the usual mid-November launch but it couldn’t be done this time for various reasons.

It should be back to normal next year. 

Well I for one , am grateful for ravensport , I remember suppliers we've had in past , and mick , Brett and the team never let us down  

• Like 5

IMG_0583.JPG

17 hours ago, RogerT said:

A bit slow this should have been out in November.

A lot depends on Sponsors and some say yes then some say no. Its not always Club or Supplier Roger. 

• Like 1

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

14 hours ago, RogerT said:

Any good business have cut off dates and stick by them.

To keep costs down and help with profits,  sponsors are needed . It's hard to get decisions quickly under normal circumstances, never mind the current situation. All this impacts on the time schedules regards production. I'm sure both the Club and Ravensport worked together on this and to give credit, they got sponsors, manufactured ,and have got the shirts out for Xmas. 

Edited by colinb
  • Like 10

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• 3 weeks later...

Who actually does the designs or is it a meeting of minds between Mick n Brett and Iro or Mauny? Reason I ask is because there don't seem to be that many further options with the 3 colours for a home strip. Investigate more use of the gold one year and see how it goes.

8 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Nope I’d rather us go back to old blue and yellow fox’s classic kit than this 

Well the yellow and blue one seemed popular at the time for sure,the multi million pound takeover should maybe see them on front a shirts again at some point,

On 05/01/2022 at 09:41, silverback said:

Well the yellow and blue one seemed popular at the time for sure,the multi million pound takeover should maybe see them on front a shirts again at some point,

A key part of their corporate strategy I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

• 9 months later...