Kit

phildog

On 11/11/2022 at 21:59, Keep The Faith said:

It’s a remake of the 1991-95 matchwinner shirt for me 

I thought so too.

but it was always one of my favourite shirts...

Doncaster at mount in winner takes all battle......

sketch-1668443413285.jpg

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

so the names will be added via a subtle blend in with the front colour on the shirt.

Edited by RPH
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, RPH said:

Just noticed. this Vossy guy says you can have your name on the FRONT of the shirts, not back.

The club have been selling the opportunity for fans to place their name, or that of a friend, family member etc. on the shirt for £20 with the money split between the club and Batley Sporting Foundation. That’s what Vossy is referring to.

i hope that clears it up. 

3 hours ago, RPH said:

Just noticed. this Vossy guy says you can have your name on the FRONT of the shirts, not back.

If I remember they did this a few years ago. 

so the names will be added via a subtle blend in with the front colour on the shirt.

these are not personalised shirts,

Edited by RPH
  • Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

7 hours ago, RPH said:

so you can have your name on the front or back ?. i thought it would be solely on the back.

why would anyone want their name on the front ?

That's what I don't get, either. I don't really want to look like a marathon rubber (I very much don't look like a marathon runner!). Might have been good to see an example of what it looks like on the front...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BatleyBird said:

That's what I don't get, either. I don't really want to look like a marathon rubber (I very much don't look like a marathon runner!). Might have been good to see an example of what it looks like on the front...

Be like the 2014 away shirt I guess 

• Thanks 1

The names will be added into the maroon part of the shirt. They’ll be subtle enough that you’d be able to find your name, but you won’t notice them from a distance. 
I’m hoping to have one made up Today, as the deadline for adding names was Friday. 

• Like 1

2023 shop is live. 

Home kit and training wear available with more to follow soon. 

The away kit will be out in time to purchase before Christmas. We’re just talking to the club about possibly doing a physical, in person launch so that people can buy face to face. 

https://www.ravensport.com/product-category/clubs/batley-bulldogs/

• Like 2