Season 2022 Shirts

Crown Flatter

I see that we are back to our traditional hooped shirts for next season. 
I am happy that they have returned; to me it’s not a Dewsbury jersey (as they once were known) if it does not have those hoops. 
The picture of them can be seen on the club website (too big for me to place it on here). Take a look and place your comments here. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

I see that we are back to our traditional hooped shirts for next season. 
I am happy that they have returned; to me it’s not a Dewsbury jersey (as they once were known) if it does not have those hoops. 
The picture of them can be seen on the club website (too big for me to place it on here). Take a look and place your comments here. 

Will you be buying one, CF?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Iconic, but surely every Dewsbury fan has one by now?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody should have had a word with the two young kids who are modelling the shirts in the clubs photo of them. They've both got their arms crossed, which is covering the whole of the sponsors logo. 

YBS pay money to have everyone see their name displayed across the front of the shirts. 

22 hours ago, Bullmania said:

I see bulls left some old home shirts about and dewsbury now using them as a new away shirt 😏😂 loving the dewsbury away shirt this year.

The modern term is "up cycling" 

When you take something old, useless and broken, and turn it into something new & exciting 🤔🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Archived