ARMY NAVY RAF RUGBY LEAGUE

Soon to be announced ARMY v RAF in early October this year on TV as a trailer to a 3 team tournament on TV in 2023.

Will be totally brilliant the Union Army v Navy attracts now a full house every year at Twickenham and a 3 team forces Rugby League comp (RAF are quite strong) has massive potential at both mens and female level.

Website coming soon and venues which will be really innovative.

Sponsors are lined up and major announcements in the new year.

18 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Soon to be announced ARMY v RAF in early October this year on TV as a trailer to a 3 team tournament on TV in 2023.

Will be totally brilliant the Union Army v Navy attracts now a full house every year at Twickenham and a 3 team forces Rugby League comp (RAF are quite strong) has massive potential at both mens and female level.

Website coming soon and venues which will be really innovative.

Sponsors are lined up and major announcements in the new year.

I know guys who go to the union game for 2 reasons. the ###### up and reunion, 90% have never played or been interested in Union.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

1 minute ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

The brilliant thing is that we resonate 100% more with the majority of the forces:)))

Paul

IMO League is more suited to the forces, I only played union on a couple of occasions when I served, I opt to play football instead.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Just now, Marauder said:

IMO League is more suited to the forces, I only played union on a couple of occasions when I served, I opt to play football instead.

100% totally correct this is going to be massive (At female level as well) they are lining up some brilliant venues as well 

Army York/Aldershot

RAF Lincoln/Oxford

Navy Portsmouth/Plymouth 

Have a good night Santana on now www.atlantisradio.uk 🙂

I live in Aldershot and regularly watch the Army RL. The gate rarely rises into three figures even though about 16k soldiers - plus families - live in Aldershot Command. 

Forces RL is hugely undersold, they generally don't even advertise fixtures in Aldershot. I hope things move forwards but there's no chance of Army RL rivalling RU for spectators. That boat has sailed.

I'm not a burglar but if I was I could retire on my takings from the date of any Army v Navy RU game at Twickenham. Aldershot sees a mass exodus. Most have no idea of the final score, but they have a nice day out...

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Some of my most enjoyable UK RL moments were at Armed Forces fixtures. 

The intensity back then was brilliant. I hope it still is. I highly recommend any of these fixtures as a must see if you are nearby.

14 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

100% totally correct this is going to be massive (At female level as well) they are lining up some brilliant venues as well 

Army York/Aldershot

RAF Lincoln/Oxford

Navy Portsmouth/Plymouth 

Have a good night Santana on now www.atlantisradio.uk 🙂

There's nothing innovative about those locations. They've all been used before.

Archived