Has Lachlan Lam signed for Leigh?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

RL in the know has been reporting this tonight and Derek did intimate a huge signing on Wednesday??

seems a bit far fetched imo as he would walk into any SL side

Just read it

Leigh will have a set of backa better than half the teams in super league. 

I wonder if marwen is involved

8 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

RL in the know has been reporting this tonight and Derek did intimate a huge signing on Wednesday??

seems a bit far fetched imo as he would walk into any SL side

He really wouldn’t,but the rumour is he’s asked the Roostets for a release & I doubt they’ll stand in his way,seeing how he’s the 4th choice halfback at the club.

25 minutes ago, binosh said:

🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. When Wigan wanted Lam he was a teenage sensation, the next big thing and would be a real coup for SL. Now Leigh want him he’s 4th choice garbage.

Nicely made up.

Lachlan Lam is now nearly 24. He is no longer a kid. When Adrian Lam took over and made a comment about liking Lachlan to follow him he was 20, so how was he ever described by Wigan fans as a teenage sensation?

I can never remember Wigan fans getting that excited and even if they were surely you understand the difference between signing a 20 years old with potential, who had only just made his NRL debut, compared to a 23 year old who hasn't really kicked on and is now a 4th choice half back.

13 minutes ago, Damien said:

Nicely made up.

Lachlan Lam is now nearly 24. He is no longer a kid. When Adrian Lam took over and made a comment about liking Lachlan to follow him he was 20, so how was he ever described by Wigan fans as a teenage sensation?

I can never remember Wigan fans getting that excited and even if they were surely you understand the difference between signing a 20 years old with potential, who had only just made his NRL debut, compared to a 23 year old who hasn't really kicked on and is now a 4th choice half back.

It could be a pretty close game is leigh plsyed wigan in the cup 

Plus lachlan lam is about as skillful as Cade Cust 

1 hour ago, binosh said:

🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. When Wigan wanted Lam he was a teenage sensation, the next big thing and would be a real coup for SL. Now Leigh want him he’s 4th choice garbage.

You’ve just made that first bit up,but at least you got the 4th choice bit right,well done.

2 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

another 24/25 year old with something to prove. Lam must be poop anyway he only played 20 games in the NRL in 2021.

Nobody has said he’s “poop”,he’s a squad player who played in a lot of games last year for an injury decimated Roosters team without really standing out.

21 minutes ago, Neil Monaghan said:

Leigh announce the signing of Tom Amone from West Tigers

This could be their best signing so far IMO.

Amone was one of the best props in NSW Cup for a couple of years in a row but struggled to get a chance in firsts as he's on the shorter side for a prop. Finally got a crack at Souths and did his ACL shortly afterwards, returned from the injury mid-season for Wests and handled himself well enough in a poor side.

33 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You’ve just made that first bit up,but at least you got the 4th choice bit right,well done.

Thankyou I’ll take the credit.

Im happy with a half that played 20+ games for a team that finished 5th in the NRL in 2021, squad player or not.

I would have been happy to give the lesser known Wigan signing Cade Cust a crack at the championship aswell, some real gems in that reserve league.

1 hour ago, UTK said:

This could be their best signing so far IMO.

Amone was one of the best props in NSW Cup for a couple of years in a row but struggled to get a chance in firsts as he's on the shorter side for a prop. Finally got a crack at Souths and did his ACL shortly afterwards, returned from the injury mid-season for Wests and handled himself well enough in a poor side.

Heard good things also about this lad, seems similar size to Fui. 

I think Leigh should have a stab at Lachlan as coach and Adrian at 7.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived