Has Lachlan Lam signed for Leigh?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dkw said:

Some mighty fine persecution complexes on show in this thread...mighty fine.

Yeah it seems that pointing out that Lam will be behind Keary,Walker,Hutchinson  & possibly Manu in the halfback position at the Roosters has upset some of the Leigh contingent.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Some mighty fine persecution complexes on show in this thread...mighty fine.

Just the usual folk with their doom & gloom.

The championship has brought in some great signings so far and looks like it’s going to be a great comp in 2022. 

Great work being done by Featherstone & Leigh 

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

I wish we had a middle 8's this coming season as both Leigh and Fev would  go up

I wish there was a Leigh Centurions sub - forum so the consistent,incorrect, rumours about Leigh Centurions could be placed on that forum - leaving this one free for information about other things.😊

Still,reading about how #SuperLeague Ready the club was,last season,how the best stadium,best owner,best players,best coaches,staff and supporters are ready for 2022 must finally end the victimhood once and for all.

It was entertaining....away from the field.

I shall endeavour to read tomorrows misinformation elsewhere.It is too irresistable... 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

1 hour ago, sweaty craiq said:

I wish we had a middle 8's this coming season as both Leigh and Fev would  go up

I remember the last time Leigh fans showed such bravado in 2018. They signed loads of players and there were similar cries of how they would walk promotion to SL.

The end result was Leigh ultimately finishing 6th. This was after Leigh being forced to quickly get rid of players and all their high earners when they could no longer make the play offs, players not getting paid, Beaumont saying he would walk out, Leigh going into games with a squad of only 13 players and players taking Leigh to employment tribunals.

You'd think you'd have learned your lesson.

10 hours ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

If Leigh have a better side than half of Super League clubs why did they only win 2 games across 2021? They are certainly assembling a strong Championship side.

Because that was last season, this is this season.

Not rocket science is it troll

9 minutes ago, Damien said:

I remember the last time Leigh fans showed such bravado in 2018. They signed loads of players and there were similar cries of how they would walk promotion to SL.

The end result was Leigh ultimately finishing 6th. This was after Leigh being forced to quickly get rid of players and all their high earners when they could no longer make the play offs, players not getting paid, Beaumont saying he would walk out, Leigh going into games with a squad of only 13 players and players taking Leigh to employment tribunals.

Club paid every penny due though, dont forget a contract can only be terminated mutually or by breach, so players agreed a settlement. The club didnt go into administration and 2 years on was building for SL with a healthy bank balance

Some brilliant management wouldnt you agree

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I wish there was a Leigh Centurions sub - forum so the consistent,incorrect, rumours about Leigh Centurions could be placed on that forum - leaving this one free for information about other things.😊

Still,reading about how #SuperLeague Ready the club was,last season,how the best stadium,best owner,best players,best coaches,staff and supporters are ready for 2022 must finally end the victimhood once and for all.

I shall endeavour to read tomorrows misinformation elsewhere.It is too irresistable... 

Pity there is not enough coming out of the Eagles to pacify and keep you entertained Angel, you must be bored stiff with your club in that you find it necessary to read so much into what a rival club is up to just to berate and criticize it.

Get a life man and tell us about all the positive happenings down Sheffield way.

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

It got us £500k more.. Who is laughing now?

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Now tell the whole story Damien, it was not just Leigh fans who said that the recruitment for '18 would be do good in the Championship it was also claimed by all the experts and scribes connected with the sport.

People like your goodself have come to all kinds conclusions about the goings on at Leigh Centurions in '18, for mine I would have shackled more than half of those so called superstars in a boat, rowed it out on Pennington Flash and scuppered it to sink, they turned up each week held out their hands to be paid and gave nothing in return.

2 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

However SL ready we were last season mattered not one iota when we lost over a third of the squad in our two pre season games , if that misfortune falls on Toulouse , they will fare no better 

As for ATM , well as I don't really follow the NRL I've no idea if these players are any good or not , but I welcome them and wish them luck with their endeavours in the Leigh shirt , it looks like it will be an interesting season 

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeah it seems that pointing out that Lam will be behind Keary,Walker,Hutchinson  & possibly Manu in the halfback position at the Roosters has upset some of the Leigh contingent.

Is that the Hutchinson who played for us in 2017 ? 

1 hour ago, Damien said:

The lesson to be learned from 2018 , is that any player who walks out onto a RL pitch thinking they have already won needs to look at themselves in the mirror , we messed up at the start and then only lost to Toronto narrowly at the Bash till the play offs 

But that's all the past , no point trying to live in it , just learn from it  

11 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

The lesson to be learned from 2018 , is that any player who walks out onto a RL pitch thinking they have already won needs to look at themselves in the mirror , we messed up at the start and then only lost to Toronto narrowly at the Bash till the play offs 

But that's all the past , no point trying to live in it , just learn from it  

Why you have to take the bait, is beyond me.

Archived