Off-season RL fix - Youtube matches

Im sure there was a similar thread last year, so thought some might fancy watching some old games till SL and the NRL restart.

Couple of youtube channels i follow which have loads of great old matches. No doubt plenty of people are also aware of them.

Shaunsrugbyleaguevids

NZrugbyleaguevids

Watched this one the other day from 1996. Brisbane Broncos Vs South QLD Crushers. Really good contest with some great collisions. Plenty of familiar faces who have also played over in the UK too.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On 01/12/2021 at 14:16, EastLondonMike said:

Im sure there was a similar thread last year, so thought some might fancy watching some old games till SL and the NRL restart.

Couple of youtube channels i follow which have loads of great old matches. No doubt plenty of people are also aware of them.

Shaunsrugbyleaguevids

NZrugbyleaguevids

Watched this one the other day from 1996. Brisbane Broncos Vs South QLD Crushers. Really good contest with some great collisions. Plenty of familiar faces who have also played over in the UK too.

What a great game. 

There's always live French RL to see us through, but anyone who loves the game should have a browse through the fantastic collection on the Shaunsrugbyleaguevids channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/shaun123387 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 01/12/2021 at 14:16, EastLondonMike said:

Shaunsrugbyleaguevids

NZrugbyleaguevids

Jusy re watching the old kangaroo tours of1978 and 1982, the 82 side was really classy. Speed, power, high levels of fitness, top level skills and support play and a nasty edge were needed. 

45 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

There's always live French RL to see us through, but anyone who loves the game should have a browse through the fantastic collection on the Shaunsrugbyleaguevids channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/shaun123387 

Making my way through the 1990 Ashes series, courtesy of Shaun.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived