Friendlies

Derwent Park SC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

Also just seen the new Sheffield stadium isnt gonna be finished on time so we have switched the games around! Meaning now 6 of our first 7 games are at home!

Plenty of time to bed in that’s a good thing marra 

6 minutes ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

Also just seen the new Sheffield stadium isnt gonna be finished on time so we have switched the games around! Meaning now 6 of our first 7 games are at home!

Summer rugby … I love it 

30 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Plenty of time to bed in that’s a good thing marra 

The opposite surely . Need to hit the ground running and pick some points up in these games . Either way it’s ridiculous how that’s panned out , and we end up with one home game between mid July and September 

What happened to lower league clubs having friendless with super league teams made up of some established first teamers and fringe players? This give supporters something different rather than playing friendlies against teams that are in the same league and a chance to potentially see some of the next generation of SL players

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Weren't they giving out free sausage and chips in there. 🤔

That's a bonus when it's on, but last year it wasn't. The beer is exceptional, doesn't have to travel far, think it's brewed in Coniston these days!

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Good player but 34 now and played limited games last season and will not have come cheap.  

Watched him last season he’s not the same player at all and a big gamble by barrow 

Archived