Triumph & Disaster 150 Years of Rochdale Hornets

Like most people I have always said I would love to write a book, especially about my chosen team. Thankfully I was able to make that happen.

Planned 5 years ago and eventually started and finished during lockdown, fellow Hornets fan Jim Stringer and myself with notable contributions from several people along the way have finally completed Triumph and Disaster 150 Years of Rochdale Hornets.

It charts the ebb and flow of Rochdale Hornets over its entire 150 years of existence!

If you are in Rochdale for the next couple of Saturdays it is on sale in the club shop. It is also available online via the club website or London League Publications and from Monday via Amazon, Ebay Books and Kindle.

A true labour of love!

Book Launch.jpeg

For those located outside the UK its just appeared on book depository site with free mailing costs anywhere in the world. Its also listed with 7% below RRP.

Might not make it in time for Xmas, but just received my Rugby League Yearbook this morning which i ordered through book depository early November.

Co-author James Stringer and Myself will be doing a signing our book Triumph & Disaster 150 Years of Rochdale Hornets on Saturday (11th) morning 9-12 at Spotland Stadium
A great Christmas gift for yourself or that Rugby League fan in your life!

7398F640-89AC-4DC2-A9EA-E9E19C922585.jpeg

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to postpone our book signing at Spotland tomorrow. It'll be re-arranged before Xmas - watch this space for details.
Meanwhile, if you want to grab a copy, you can buy direct with free postage from: click here

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived