Adverts on Total RL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dkw said:

Oversized Penis shrinking surgery adverts for me....

All jokes aside, I often wish I had a 10'' penis.

Instead of this bloody enormous thing. 

I use 'AVG secure browser with ad block', never get any adverts at all😄.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

18 hours ago, Exiled Townie said:

I use 'AVG secure browser with ad block', never get any adverts at all😄.

If everyone did that, this forum wouldn't exist.

It is only the ad revenue that keeps it it online.

And we keep them to a bare minimum too, we don't slather them all over so they become a bigger part of the site than the actual content.

I find that I get a mix of sites that have some easy to discern connection with my interests, but some that are of absolutely no relevance to me or my interests.  They have included Love Honey which is in the later category - well, obviously, especially at my age.

The most mystifying one was for the Cleveland Bridge & Engineering Company.  I can, hand on heart, say that I have never given any suggestion, however teasing, that I was about to order a 100 plus yards long, all metal suspension bridge!

23 hours ago, John Drake said:

If everyone did that, this forum wouldn't exist.

It is only the ad revenue that keeps it it online.

And we keep them to a bare minimum too, we don't slather them all over so they become a bigger part of the site than the actual content.

Okie dokie, didn't know that. I will now use Chrome when on here and the couple more websites I use.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived