Jamie Dallimore

walneyite

It is with sadness that Barrow Raiders have to announce that Jamie Dallimore is leaving. Increased work commitments together with a growing family made it impossible for him to commit to the hours required for the Championship campaign. The club would like to thank Jamie for all the effort and commitment that he has shown over the years and he and his family will always be welcomed at the club. Good luck for the future Jamie.

thanks Jamie for all your efforts over the years and good luck for future. 

Bad news this. Admit his discipline has often let him down at crucial times ( although the amount of late/cheap shots he receives almost every game has to be a contributing factor).  He is a fantastic goal kicker ( probably the best I've seen at CP since Holty) an absolute Trojan in defence and has helped us win plenty of close matches with a piece of individual magic. Will be a sad loss to the side. I only hope the reasons for his departure are genuinly as stated and not as a reaction to the the squad numbers being released earlier today. I thought him and Sammut with Jake and Ryan as back up could give us real experience and a real cutting edge in what is going to be an extremely tough league 

Archived